Monday, July 12, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to The Closet Professor. The Closet Professor is a blog dedicated to GLBT Studies: History, Art, Literature, Politics, and Culture. There will be a wide range of topics that will begin with my GLBT Studies posts from my other blog, Cocks, Asses, & More.

I hope you enjoy this blog. I set it up for those who are more interested in these topics than the purely erotic posts of Cocks, Asses, & More. Most of the posts The Closet Professor will be published in conjunction with Cocks, Asses, & More, but this blog will also contain posts that are unique to The Closet Professor. If you enjoy the cultural aspects of Cocks, Asses, & More, I hope you will love this blog.

Join me in a fun and intellectual journey through GLBT culture throughout the ages. I hope you enjoy our lessons together. Feel free to make comments and suggestions for current and future posts. In the next few day I will be posting most of my history posts from Cocks, Asses, and More.

JoeBlow

6 comments:

Uncutplus said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you on this wonderful new blog that is specializing in GLBT culture through the ages. You have already proven yourself as a great "closet professor" on your other blog and it is great to have this blog dedicated to your intellectual research.

Uncutplus said...

Tell us more about your masthead black and white picture, Joe. It looks very interesting.

JoeBlow said...

Thanks for visiting, Uncutplus. I hope you will continue to enjoy our journey through history. I especially posted the Olympics as one of my first posts because it was one of your favorites.

JoeBlow said...

Oh, and for the masthead, I will go back and add that to my welcome message, it is a bridge in Amboise, France.

djc314 said...

Thanks for the new blog...who said history is boring?

JoeBlow said...

I'm glad you like it, DJC. The main goal of this blog is to show that history is not as boring as so many people think. Thanks for the comment.