Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I've Entered the Modern World...


At least by my students' standards I have.  I got an iPhone.  It's an iPhone 4, but it's still an iPhone.  I've actually had an iPad for over a year thanks to a wonderful friend of mine who gave it to me as a gift, but not an iPhone.  I've had a Blackberry, thus according to my students, I'm "way" behind.  It's really very cool, and so far, I'm enjoying it.  However, don't expect any pics like the one above to show up.  I won't be posting any sexy pics on GWiP (NSFW).

9 comments:

Bob said...

I am Technologically backwards and I like it!

Writer said...

As I like to comment to a coworker who way more technologically up-to-date than I am, I hear bakealite rotary phones are gonna come back in a big way. :)

BosGuy said...

I upgraded my blackberry to an iPhone last month as well. The phone features confused me initially but I'm getting the hang of everything now.

Coop said...

Never never never! I can't justify the cost of the phone plus the data plan. And they disintegrate so easily. If I drop my stupid phone it breaks into pieces, I put it back together, and it works!

silvereagle said...

I'm not backwards....I am totally retarded!! But do have a cell which is used for vocal communications only......:-) :-)

Amanda said...

Well I have a "dumb" phone not a smart one. LOL. If I could avoid an iphone I would definitely get one. Enjoy!

Amanda said...

I meant afford... sigh... its not my day!

Jay M. said...

I use an Android mobile for personal and a BB for work...then work announces that everyone eligible for an upgrade gets an iPhone 4. Naturally, I'm not eligible. Sigh...

Peace <3
Jay

Uncutplus said...

About 2 months ago, I got my first android phone -- a Samsung Galaxy Note II. I really love it and the battery life is incredible. I never knew phones could do such things until I got this gadget!