Saturday, January 11, 2014

Moment of Zen: Cruising


I'm leaving in just a few hours to head to a friend's house in Louisiana, from where we will leave to go to New Orleans to board the Carnival Sunshine on Sunday.  I'm so excited!

P.S. I will not have readily available Internet access until I return home Monday, January 20th.  Please do continue to comment, as I should be able to receive email until the ship reaches he Gulf of Mexico Sunday night.  However, I will not be able to respond, but I promise that I will read each and every comment and email upon my return.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Go for it!

naturgesetz said...

Have a great cruise!

MAC said...

BON VOYAGE!!!

silvereagle said...

Yes my friend, Find your MomentS of Zen on the cruise!!! And, when you see that trio of young men you have posted here today, be sure to say hello...and say a little bit more as well!!!

Robert said...

Have a great trip!!! Take a few photos, drink a few drinks, and get some sun!

Most importantly - relax and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

It's gonna be great! I hope you find a nice beach like in the picture!!!

Peace <3
Jay

David Jeffreys said...

Just have fun. Leave all your troubles behind.

Robert's views said...

Have a great time!