Thursday, July 17, 2014

I'm Here



Though traffic was hell yesterday, and I made a few stops along the way, I made it to my friend's house in Thibodaux, Louisiana, just fine.  After I got here, we went out to eat at a lovely restarant called Fremin's.   We got a bottle of wine, and I ordered the duck and andouille gumbo as a starter and had the shrimp artichoke pasta for the main course.  It was truly delicious.

After dinner, we decided to get some more wine and just relax at the house and watch and old movie.  So we watched To Catch A Thief.  Honestly, you can't go wrong with a Cary Grant movie.  After the movie, we were both tired and decided to go to bed.  

3 comments:

silvereagle said...

A good day away from home.

naturgesetz said...

Very good day. Enjoy the rest of your visit.

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT! Sounds great!

Peace <3
Jay