Thursday, August 7, 2014

Some Days...



Some days, I'm just left scratching my head wondering what to write.  Today is one of those days.  And considering when I sat down to write this post last night, I realized just how late it was.  I had a few ideas, such as the running program I am about to start or that I missed the 100th anniversary of the First World War which I had meant to commemorate.  I'd have loved to write either of those posts but I simply dint have enough time to do so.  Also, I had to go ahead and get some sleep, since I will be running errands with my granny this morning.  So, I will try again tomorrow for a better post.  Have a great day everyone.

Also, thanks for all the great comments in the past few days.

5 comments:

silvereagle said...

So, you 'dint' have the time!! LOL We can tell and laugh with you at the same time, Professor!!! No points taken off, so do not worry...Relax a bit, the road is up and we must climb it....

Anonymous said...

What kept you up so late prof? You've been a busy man so whatever took up your time last night I'm sure was well worth it :-)

Mike said...

You could write about the spectacle of President Obama hosting and toasting various corrupt and oppressive African "leaders" at the White House. I have been surprised at the lack of interest in this collection of kleptocrats, including some who are very comfortable with the notion that people should be imprisoned or even executed for being gay.

Anonymous said...

Take a night off? Oh the horror! HAHAHAHAHAHA
I hope your shopping was successful!

Peace <3
Jay

Amanda said...

Well I hope you've had a good day and got some rest too! :)