Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Beauty of Nature


Yesterday, we did some hiking and had a wonderful time checking out small streams and waterfalls and enjoying the scenery.  Mostly, we have just enjoyed being with one another and being kind of lazy.  It's spring break and teachers need the rest and relaxation much more than the kids.  We have to have the strength to forge ahead through the last few months at school and make sure that the students don't give up too quickly or easily.

I'll be heading home later today.  It's been a wonderful trip.  I haven't had much internet access up here on the mountain, which is the reason for the short posts.

A quick health update:  the new antidepressant seems to be working well and my body is adjusting.  Also, the medicine for my cluster headaches seems to be working.  As I'm typing this, I unbelievably am not experiencing any pain.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Joe,

Wow, sounds like you are having the best time ever. Add to that both new meds are working! So happy for you. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad that the meds are working and that you are feeling so much better! I know, when I feel lousy it changes my whole outlook on life. Too lethargic and unmotivated to do anything. When you feel good and energetic, life is so much better!

Amanda said...

Hey Joe! Glad you're having a great trip. And it's so good to hear that the new meds are working. :)

Unknown said...

BLOODY AWESOME!!!!! ALL THE WAY AROUND!!!! (I hope my shouting didn't trigger a headache!)

Peace <3
Jay

silvereagle said...

Way to go! Great news from you this morning!!!

Dima said...

Joe, great news about your new meds working out better for you. Glad that you have been able to escape into the arms of your boyfriend.
Nothing like a great romance.