Monday, April 25, 2016

Monday, Monday



It's back to work today. I don't think it will be a very busy week, but then each time I think that, it becomes a very busy week. I have a few projects to take care of, but they will get done in due time.

If I think of what I need to do, it might actually sound like more than it is. I have some editing to do. I have some press releases to get out. I'm sure I will also be working on some exhibit stuff. Come to think of it, it should be a pretty typical work week. Hopefully there will also be phone calls and emails to answer. Maybe I can schedule a few interviews during the coming week.

On another subject, did anyone watch Game of Thrones last night? I can't wait to see what's in store next week. I'm so used to binging on the episodes when I get the DVDs that I'm not sure I'll be able to handle waiting from week to week. I guess it will teach me patience.

Back to the old grind (work that is). I will worry about Game of Thrones next week and concentrate on what I have to do at work. I know one thing, I'm going to need some coffee.

2 comments:

Michael Dodd said...

Glad to hear you are up and running. Have a great week!

The Good Doctor at https://sporeflections.wordpress.com/ had an interesting post of dressing-up/dressing-down. The photo today made me think of that. How do you dress for your job? Boxers, socks and tie? Gives "casual Friday" (or Monday) a new meaning.

JiEL said...

Me too, I'm a Game of Thrones fan and did see the first episode last evening.

As you I'm eager to see what will be going next.

I used to buy the Blu-ray series but now I can record on my numeric recorder I no more need to buy those DVDs.

As well, I saw the season finally of "Vikings" and I was quite surprised by the ending which makes me more interested to see it come back next autumn.

With the help of my recorder, which allows me to skip the commercials, I follow many series like DCs Legends, Gotham, Agents of SHIELD, Lucifer, Flash, Teen Wolf and more.

Have a nice slow productive week.