Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Blogging



Writing a blog each day is not an easy task, especially when you live a relatively boring life. I could talk about work, but quite frankly, yesterday was kind of boring and I left early. I actually had time I needed to take because I'd come in early on Monday to interview the general that I had scheduled and then I counted the tv show as work, because it was work related. By the way, the television show went really well, at least I think so, I haven't seen it, nor do I plan to since it aired live. My interview with the general also went exceptionally well. After two and a half hours we'd only made it through Vietnam, so that interview will continue tomorrow. These are little snippets of excitement, if you can call it that, but mostly my life is rather mundane. 

I will keep blogging each day because I enjoy doing it and somehow, I always find something to say, even if it's only a pretty picture. However, with this blog post, I think I have rambled along enough. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

6 comments:

BosGuy said...

I completely understand. Sometimes I write a post and wonder, am I just trying to fill space? I do enjoy visiting your blog and appreciate your discipline.

Susan said...

Your daily thoughts, poems, and pictures are always appreciated, Joe. Thank you for being a constant presence for so many of us. <3

mess said...

I agree with Susan, Joe.....

dl.miley said...

I have discovered that it is not how we view our lives but how we live that life. Live each day as it comes and been content if you helped someone smile that day.

Anonymous said...

More agreement. You may think your life boring but I for one would love to know more about the details of your daily life in Vermont - for example, how is the apartment working out? how often do you eat out? and your thoughts on the local way of doing things. And how have you handled the two contradictory systems of organizing materials at work which your predecessors left behind them?

The Academic

dl.miley said...

Darn, I forgot to proofread my comment. "Be content if you helped someone smile that day." :)