Thursday, June 30, 2016

Isabella Update



To me, it looks as if she is posing in this picture. Isabella is getting prettier every day, at least in my opinion. She is also becoming more vocal and active each day. She is the most vocal cat that I have ever had. She meows almost constantly when she's awake and Heaven forbid you are in a different room than she is, then she is really vocal. She actively plays with her toys. She loves this one funky little bird that chirps. She likes dragging her toys into her bed to play with them, though she rarely sleeps in her bed. She prefers to sleep on a neck massager that I have. That is where she sleeps each night when we go to bed, on the neck massager under the bed. However, sometime in the night, she crawls up on me to sleep before heading back to the neck massager just before my alarm clock goes off. She's such a funny little creature and the best antidepressant I've had in a while.

7 comments:

Michael Dodd said...

Happy post! Nice.

Susan said...

So sweet. That little girl does not have a bad side when it comes to taking a picture. :)

Anonymous said...

Company of any sort (though a partner would be better) is the best remedy.

The Academic

JiEL said...

A Black Star is born here....

So cute kitten.

Enjoy every moments.

Mistress Maddie said...

She is ADORABLE!!!!!! And I can tell from your voice a difference. And she has eyes for you my friend! I'll be leaving shortly on vacation go. so if I don't have time to pop around....a Happy Fourth to you!🎆

Bob said...

Isabella appears to already be spoiled. I am glad she is bringing happiness to you.

Bob

Joe said...

Happy Fourth and safe travels, Mistress Maddie.