Monday, June 20, 2016

Isabella



When I first brought Isabella home, she did little besides hide under the bed and whine when I left the room. However, yesterday she became a lot more social. She's been playing and having a good time with the toys I bought her. She's learned how to get on the bed without assistance, which is nice. She also has allowed me to start petting her. In one day, she went from being Miss Skittish to Miss Loving. She's still a little bit skittish, but she's much more comfortable around me. She's also a great little antidepressant. She's just so cute and lovable.

6 comments:

Michael Dodd said...

Many of us are a little skittish at first, aren't we?

Susan said...

A match made in Heaven, Joe. May the two of you enjoy many years together.

The Narrow Corner said...

Who's taming the other?...

Anonymous said...

Happy for you. Our two cats are the joy of our lives.

JiEL said...

My Picolo as an adult cat took one week to begin to be used to me and the appartement.

But today, after more than one month, he's the KING of the place.
He sleeps with me but not in a disturbing way at my side on the cover or at my feet.

Cats are the ones who adopt us and give us love in return.

Enjoy the new add to your life.

Ipmilat said...

Wonderful. My William died age 17 eight years ago and I can't have a cat in my present accommodation unfortunately. Wishing you many happy years with her.