Saturday, November 4, 2017

Moment of Zen: Sleep



I got an email yesterday from the people in Chicago. They want me to interview again on Thursday. Since I was supposed to hear back from them no earlier than Monday or Tuesday, this has to be good news. They decided before finishing preliminary interviews that they wanted to interview me again. The Thursday interview will be over Skype, so I hope all goes well. I’m very excited but also nervous. This job would mean better pay, great benefits, and a nice apartment.

7 comments:

silvereagle said...

Always love the full moon, especially this close.

Susan said...

This is great news, Joe. Getting an earlier-than-expected callback does show encouraging interest on their part. I hope your Skype interview goes well.

Anonymous said...

Very encouraging indeed. Roderick

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your interview Joe.
John

Anonymous said...

Wear your best from the waist up. And for God's sake have good lighting. Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the job in Chicago. Love your blog. Best wishes in this job interview and remember smile and be happy. Make sure to ask plenty of questions since that will show you are prepared for this company and job

Adam said...

All the best to you in the Chicago 2nd interview. Keep in mind that Chicago is a very expensive city...here's a tool that may be helpful to compare cost of living in different cities.

http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/savings/moving-cost-of-living-calculator.aspx