Friday, December 8, 2017

Getting Closer



Monday, I fly out of Burlington for Chicago. Tuesday morning, I have my interview. Wednesday, I fly back to Burlington. It will be a quick trip, but I pray it will be a productive one. I want this job. I want to want this job. If they offer me the job, it will come down to salary and if I liked the atmosphere of the place. I suspect I will like the atmosphere, the question then boils down to money. Will it be enough? I hope it will be. I only have ten more months at the most (at least that's how it's looking now) at my current job. Therefore, I need to find something and I hope that's in Chicago.

4 comments:

Susan said...

And I hope it all comes true: the offer and the wanting of it. Good luck and safe travels. <3

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best of luck! Got my fingers, eyes and legs crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

All of you fans share you hopes and will be thinking of you! Roderick

BosGuy said...

Good luck with your interview in Chicago.