Monday, January 8, 2018

It’s Monday



It's Monday and there isn't much to be said. The weekend was kind of a wash. I stayed in Saturday because one, I had a headache all day, and two, because we didn't get above 0 degrees all day long. Sunday started out with -14 degrees but eventually rose to 10 degrees. I ran to the grocery store for some quick provisions, then settled in for the night. Star Trek: Discovery was back on again last night. Wow, what an episode. I won't say much about it, but that it was exciting and heartbreaking. Anyway, that was my weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like no matter what situation there might be, a beautiful ass will calm the senses and give you a different outlook towards things and that hope is still alive and well. This ass definitely deserves a good lickin'! (LOL) Denis

Anonymous said...

Dear Joe, Now that the dust is settling, I would beg you not to let yourself be overwhelmed by what happened at Chicago. First, if there was a personal incompatibility between the head and you, no matter how suited for the post you may be, it would not have worked out. Second, please do not give up and retreat to Alabama. Draw up a well designed CV and circulate it as widely as possible. Many years ago, seeking my first job, I sent out 114 CVs with an inquiry about possible openings. I did find a good position. You have great talents, otherwise I would not be keeping up with your blog, and you must not despair. Roderick

David said...

Roll Tide!