Monday, December 3, 2018

The Concert



I had a fabulous time at the Lorrie Morgan concert. After about every four songs she stopped and told some stories. She was very funny. She also sang all of my favorite songs, including ending with “Something in Red.” I had so much fun. I wish I could have shared it with someone instead of going alone, but alas, I didn’t have a date. Honestly, I didn’t mind going on my own that much, but it would have been nice to share it with someone. Nevertheless, it was a great concert and I really enjoyed it. I sang along to most of the songs, probably to the annoyance of those around me, but I didn’t really care. I don’t sing that loudly.

5 comments:

bignate said...

Yee-haw!

HuntleyBiGuy said...

Glad you had a great time! Great way to start off the holiday season.

Xersex said...

Nice. Cum to see my blog http://menforxersex.blogspot.com if you can be interested

JiEL said...

You surely had a real good time.

For the cuty on the photo all I can say is:"Ride a cowboy and save a horse…"
Some fun could be expected in the barn rolling in a hay stack.

Richard said...

Joe,

You can sing all you want at C&W concerts. Just don't hum along with the orchestra at classical concerts. :)

Richard