Monday, October 7, 2019

3 Million



Sometime in the middle of last night, I surpassed 3 million page views in my blog. In its 9 year history, this is a milestone. I know for more famous blogs, this is a tiny milestone, but when I started this blog 9 years ago, I didn’t think anyone would read it. I never thought I’d have 370 regular followers. I didn’t think anyone would care about my esoteric knowledge of history, my posts in religion or poetry, let alone would they care anything about my life. Over the past nine years, I have met some wonderful people through this blog. Some have come and gone, some have passed away, others have stayed and we’ve become even better friends. Y’all have helped me through some of the most difficult times in my life and for that I am truly grateful. Thank you for checking  out this blog and following the ups and downs of my life. May we have many more years together.

2 comments:

David said...


Congratulations! I have been following this blog for the last 2 or 3 years and always appreciate your thoughtful posts, the pictures, the poems and spiritual observations. I think I found you because I was looking on the web for "gay" and "Christian" and your blog popped up. Anyway, I am proud to consider myself one of your regular followers, and somehow my daily visits have contributed to your 3 million. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Keep on going!
Nice Blog! Different, special and unique. It's inspiring.