Monday, December 30, 2019

Snow



We are in for a major snow and ice storm today. They are predicting a nasty one. I plan to stay inside if it’s too bad, but I realized last night that I’d forgotten about my doctor’s appointment today. I’m not going to get out if the weather is too bad, so I will probably have to reschedule the appointment. I also hope that this storm is over and done with by tomorrow night. I have tickets for New Queer’s Eve in Burlington. I’ve been looking forward to it for weeks. I hope my plans continue without difficulties.

4 comments:

Jão said...

After two ciclones last week, we are having some sunny and cold days here.
Hope everyone there get well and stay safe!

Anonymous said...

Joe, what happened about the two bedroom apartment you mentioned in a previous blog? Roderick

Joe said...

Roderick, I’m in the process of getting my current idiot landlord to respond to me after telling him I’m moving out and asked a few questions. He’s never good at responding. I just hope he does what I asked. As soon as I get a reference from him for my new landlord, I can pay my deposits and start moving stuff about the middle of January and hopefully will he moved in by February 1. I’m hoping things fall into place like I hope they will.

Anonymous said...

Joe, oh dear! More problems for you - I do hope that all goes well. Have a wonderful 2020! Roderick