Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine’s Day



I hope all of you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day. If you have a significant other, I hope that today is very special for y’all. For those of us who are single, I hope you’ve learned to love yourself. Years ago, I read a book called Finding the Boyfriend Within. It was basically a book that said you had to learn to love yourself before you could love a partner. I don’t know if I’ll ever find the right man, but I have learned to accept who I am and to do my best to love myself. I hope you can love yourself too.

PS Thank you Susan for the beautiful card that is seen above.




1 comment:

JiEL said...

Since Christmas and on, I've met 3 men.

The first was 39yo but in such a bad «psychological» shape with a sad life that it was a real turn off.
The second was 38yo came here in Montreal since last July but seems that I wasn't «rich» enough for him. He hid it in saying that my cat's hair was a turn off.
The third one was 36yo, a Moroccan man who is here for three years and seems very interested after 2 «intimate» dates… But, as the others, he told me that I wasn't the good one..

Well, even if I love myself and have lot to LOVE to give, no one is interested to share it.
Gay guys are very «picky» and they think they have to go with their IDEAL man who is in their fantasy.
Sorry guys but that man DOESN'T exist.

Nobody's perfect, you too.

Anyway, Valentine's Day is just another commercial celebration.