Saturday, May 9, 2020

Moment of Zen: Calvin Klein Briefs



I don’t usually write anything for my Moments of Zen, but I just wanted to with this one.

Probably the first time I saw a man in his underwear, he was wearing briefs. There are a lot of underwear companies out there, but for me, none are as iconic as Calvin Klein. Of course, white is the most classic: tighty whitey Calvins, damn! However, gray and black are fine with me also. From Mark Wahlberg to Shawn Mendes (my personal favorite), Calvin Klein has given us some iconic images. Most of the images here are not official models for CK, but they sure know how to accentuate a pair of briefs.
















And a couple of boxer briefs because these guys make them look oh so sexy.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

None of the men have large guts hanging out over their tighty whities,as most males have in reality. The underwear ads as attractive they may be are just delusional: "if you wear Calvin Klein you will look like this." Roderick

Joe said...

Roderick, I don’t disagree with you, but for me, Calvin Klein underwear makes me feel sexy and more confident, no matter what the reality of the situation maybe. I like wearing underwear that makes me feel good. It may be nothing more than an illusion, but it makes me happy.

Jão said...

They look amazing!

Huston said...

I just happen to know that the first model is named Sahib Faber, and I think he's Russian. Look him up in !all his glory