Thursday, May 26, 2022

Moody

Do you ever just wake upon the “wrong side of the bed”? I feel like I did Tuesday morning and I haven’t been able to wake up on the right side since. I woke up Tuesday in an inexplicably bad mood, and I can’t seem to shake it. I hope I wake up in a better mood today. It’s frustrating not being able to find a happy place. I tried cooking, which usually helps, but it didn’t really. I even put together a menu for Memorial Day, finding recipes I’d like to try. That often helps too, but again, it did not. I don’t exactly feel depressed; I just feel pissed off. 

I have a doctor’s appointment this afternoon for a follow-up of the laryngoscopy I had several weeks ago. Maybe that’s why I’m in a bad mood because I don’t expect any good news to come out of this appointment. I already know I was not a good candidate for the Inspire device for my sleep apnea. There aren’t many other solutions left. I’ll just have to see what my doctor says. 🤞

3 comments:

Marsha said...

OMG! I have felt like that all week! Just pissed off at the world!!
Maybe the moon's in Virgo or something! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Today I had a day like the one you describe. My anger was because of the damn Force of Gravity. Today everything I touched escaped to the ground and I ended up scolding my two bitches knowing it wasn't their fault, but my desperation because of the damn Force of Gravity was too great.
I hope that tomorrow things can levitate a little, because if they levitate too much I won't be able to reach them.

Ángel

joseph said...

Etre dans de beaux draps n'est pas toujours synonyme de plaisir !