A blog about LGBTQ+ History, Art, Literature, Politics, Culture, and Whatever Else Comes to Mind. The Closet Professor is a fun (sometimes tongue-in-cheek, sometimes very serious) approach to LGBTQ+ Culture.
+ GR, un giovane di Catania in Sicilia. Così elegante e raffinato, come molti uomini siciliani. In passato avrebbe posato per Galdi, Gloeden e Pluschow a Taormina. Una vera bellezza maschile italiana, un regalo per gli occhi. + boneschi
Thank you for commenting. I always want to know what you have to say. However, I have a few rules: 1. Always be kind and considerate to others. 2. Do not degrade other people’s way of thinking. 3. I have the right to refuse or remove any comment I deem inappropriate. 4. If you comment on a post that was published over 14 days ago, it will not post immediately. Those comments are set for moderation. If it doesn't break the above rules, it will post.
Like a Greek God
ReplyDeleteWilliam NS
Nice proportions.
ReplyDeleteAMO a Giorgio y le amo MUCHO
ReplyDeleteÁngel
6'2" with long legs for sprinting.
ReplyDeleteWilliam
NS
Better than a statue!!
ReplyDelete+ GR, un giovane di Catania in Sicilia.
ReplyDeleteCosì elegante e raffinato, come molti uomini siciliani. In passato avrebbe posato per Galdi, Gloeden e Pluschow a Taormina.
Una vera bellezza maschile italiana,
un regalo per gli occhi.
+ boneschi