Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Moment of Zen: Football 🏈

Football season is finally here, and these guys are ready to leave it all on the field—quite literally. Now, this is what I call a winning formation.










8 comments:

  1. Football with an oval ball ? !! ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s American football. 🏈 What you call football, we call soccer. ⚽️

      Delete
  2. Yes oval. Only sad part of the start of football season is the end of summer has come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The statistics show that. about half of the players in the leading college teams are black, Where are they in your images? -And I mean dark black,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can say is, try finding naked black men with a football. It’s not easy.

      Delete
  4. Further to that - what about a pix of Keelon Russell in the nude with the oval?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Les jocks hot ! ♨️
    Le football et le football américain sont populaires au Canada, bien que moins que le hockey sur glace.
    Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
  6. TODOS los jugadores de fútbol me gustan MUCHÍSIMO. Les amo a TODOS
    Ángel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I always want to know what you have to say. However, I have a few rules:
1. Always be kind and considerate to others.
2. Do not degrade other people’s way of thinking.
3. I have the right to refuse or remove any comment I deem inappropriate.
4. If you comment on a post that was published over 14 days ago, it will not post immediately. Those comments are set for moderation. If it doesn't break the above rules, it will post.