A blog about LGBTQ+ History, Art, Literature, Politics, Culture, and Whatever Else Comes to Mind. The Closet Professor is a fun (sometimes tongue-in-cheek, sometimes very serious) approach to LGBTQ+ Culture.
Pages
▼
Saturday, October 3, 2026
Moment of Zen: Sleeping In
Seeing today’s Moment of Zen, you can probably guess why I posted a little later than usual this morning.
Thank you for commenting. I always want to know what you have to say. However, I have a few rules: 1. Always be kind and considerate to others. 2. Do not degrade other people’s way of thinking. 3. I have the right to refuse or remove any comment I deem inappropriate. 4. If you comment on a post that was published over 14 days ago, it will not post immediately. Those comments are set for moderation. If it doesn't break the above rules, it will post.
It’s good to sleep in helps break the routine
ReplyDeleteI was starting to get worried !
ReplyDelete