TGIF!
Isabella woke me up this morning, purr her usual. I got up, fed her, and since I’m working from home today, I crawled back into bed and managed to sleep for another hour. That’s always a nice way to start the day.
Now I’m up with my coffee, mostly ready for the day ahead. I have a presentation to work on, but beyond that and answering a few emails, it should be a fairly quiet Friday. Those are the kinds of workdays I don’t mind.
The weekend begins this afternoon. Rain is in the forecast for Saturday and Sunday mornings, but I’m hoping the afternoons will clear up so I can get out for a while. I don’t really have any plans, though sometimes those are the best weekends—just taking things as they come.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
3 comments:
Have a good day and weekend. Enjoy the rain and it’s benefits. Lots of trees in Vermont. If too dry you could be in a wildfire evac. Better to be safer. Get a gym buddy for motivation. Any local friends who may be like minded that needs a makeover. Look. Pillowfort did a wonderful display for underwear day.
Have good weekend. Very Hot here and worst part the rain and tstorms come in the afternoon so you can’t do much this tone of year.
When it comes to exercise, I highly recommend NEAT/NEPA https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-exercise_activity_thermogenesis .
Post a Comment