Monday, September 28, 2026

Monday Already?

It’s Monday again, and this weekend seemed especially short. Since I had to work on Saturday, my weekend really only consisted of yesterday. One day just isn’t enough time to fully settle into weekend mode before the alarm is reminding you that it’s time to start another workweek.

I wish I could say I had something interesting or profound to write about this morning, but I really don’t. Mostly, I’m sitting here wishing I could crawl back into bed instead of getting up, taking a shower, getting dressed, and heading off to work. Some Monday mornings are easier than others, and this definitely isn’t one of them.

Yesterday went by far too quickly, and I could certainly use another day to relax and recharge. Unfortunately, Monday doesn’t particularly care whether we’re ready for it or not. The new week is here, and I suppose the only thing to do is get moving and hope that once I’m showered, dressed, and at work, I’ll feel a little more enthusiastic about it.

For now, though, that bed is looking awfully inviting.

I hope everyone has a great week!

If he was in my bed, there’d be no question. I’d be back in bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Move over sonny!
William
NS

Jack said...

Just right to make an old person sandwich, William.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jack, I should have thought that.
William
NS