Monday, February 4, 2013

Potpourri


Like the Jeopardy category, this post can be about anything.  In fact it will probably be about nothing.  I have numerous ways of coming up with posts, such as, hearing something interesting, reading an interesting news story, some piece of research, or something that happens at school.  Sometimes, I just have nothing.  I draw a complete blank. This is one of those times.  I thought about writing about the Super Bowl, but it just turned out to be a disappointment since the 49ers lost.  Then I thought about complaining about how fed up I am with FedEx, since in the last week they have messed up the delivery of two different packages, but I didn't feel like a diatribe about the lack of good customer service anymore.



I came up with nothing in the end. So here is a potpourri post with a great picture from SteveXS's blog (NSFW).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It happens, dude.

Peace <3
Jay

silvereagle said...

Love the photo...Oh! To be like them, young and without a care in the world once more!!!