Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sorry Guys



Yesterday seemed to be the day from hell.  First, my shoulder was still in a lot of pain when I woke up and I had the worst time trying to get dressed. Next, my phone died, and I mean completely died, and I had to go get another one, which took forever.  When I finally got home, and my shoulder and neck pain seemed to not be able to get worse, I had to take out the garbage because of course it's garbage night.  I was then finally able to take some medicine to help with the pain and go to bed.  Therefore, I was not able to write the post I'd planned to write.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Joe, you may need to see your doctor if this continues. Perhaps an xray. Please take it easy today. (((Hugs)))

Unknown said...

Susan's advice is sound.

silvereagle said...

When it rains it pours....and go see the doctor immediately!!!

Unknown said...

Nice picture, but sorry to hear the bad news. Hope you feel better soon.

Jay M. said...

Take care of yourself! And sorry about the phone, they always die at the worst possible time.

Peace <3
Jay

Amanda said...

You need to take care of yourself and try to take it easy. Hope you get to feeling better fast! ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Hugs from me. Nite Joe