Saturday, May 9, 2015

Moment of Zen: Baseball





As a middle schooler, I was realizing my attraction to guys and developing a love of baseball players.  I began to collect baseball cards of the players I particularly found hot.  The card below is the one that began my obsession.

 

Though he's now overly pumped with steroids, I was in love when I was younger.  I collected all of his cards I could and had posters on my walls.  I think my parents were actually glad I had sports posters on my walls, it seemed more boyish.  Sadly, my Canseco posters were taken down by my mom and disappeared when she found out I was gay.  However, I still have my prized possession from those days: the Jose Canseco Dream Team baseball card.


  

6 comments:

Blobby said...

if i can't sleep w Jose, I can at least go for his identical twin brother....right?

Susan said...

Ha! Not a fan of baseball or Jose C., but your top pic did show what is the most attractive part of the game for me. :)

Unknown said...

I like baseball, much more than other sports. It's more my speed! And those uniforms, I loved the tight pants that showed off the hard cups they all wore back in the day. Now they are not as prominent.
Peace <3
Jay

Amanda said...

Love those tight pants. :)

silvereagle said...

Great memories!!!

Richard said...

The side dimples of a man's posterior! God's gift to gays.