Saturday, May 30, 2015

Moment of Zen: My Boyfriend



Last week, I had nothing that was Zen worthy.  I felt like my world had crashed down on me, but I am so grateful to have a wonderful, thoughtful, and caring man as my boyfriend.  When he told me to meet him last Saturday, I had no idea that he planned on surprising me with that trip up the mountain for dinner.  He's also been extremely supportive this week, even helping me with job applications.  I couldn't ask for a better man.
By the way, I used that picture because the guy looks as if he's trying to find a signal on his cellphone, well that is one of the nice things about that mountain retreat: no cell service (actually it's just very limited). However, it is nice that you don't have to worry about being disturbed.  It's like we are in our own little world together and none of the outside influences can bother us.

6 comments:

Michael Dodd said...

I discovered that I can actually turn my cell phone off. Somehow people survive without being able to make instant contact. Who'd've thought?
Lucky you to have such a boyfriend. Lucky him to have you.
;-)

Susan said...

Lovely thoughts today, Joe. You and your guy make a beautiful couple.

Amanda said...

Enjoy your time together and take some pics! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome!

Peace <3
Jay

Mike said...

So this is an actual photo of your boyfriend, or of just some random guy trying to find cellphone service? If the former, I have to say that he's extremely good looking. Lucky you.

Joe said...

Just a random pic, Mike, but he is cute