Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Thinking with Your Penis



Guys, have you ever noticed that when you have an erection that you think differently?  Maybe it's just me, but if I have a hard-on my mind can have some pretty dirty thoughts.  I find things I wouldn't normally find attractive/sexy, I find irresistible when I'm already turned on.  Urban Dictionary defines "thinking with your penis" as cognition which is tainted by horniness or when a man makes decisions intended to satisfy the short term goals of his penis and fails to consider the long term consequences.  So do you think with your penis?

7 comments:

Queer Heaven said...

Joe... I do not know why,but up until today your blog wouldnot let me leave a comment.
I just wanted you to know that I do read your blog most every morning. And to your question..I am a man andyes of course Ithink with my Penis!

Susan said...

Hi Joe,
Adorable post! Being female I don't have one. But if I did, I'm sure I would. :)

Anonymous said...

I used to do that a lot and it led me into more adventures, bad and good, that I would care to admit.

Unknown said...

As I age, the erections seem to be fewer and farther between, more induced (not with the Big V). But that's OK, less distractions for me! Because yes, when it's UP, I'm not concentrating on ANYTHING ELSE!

Peace <3
Jay

silvereagle said...

Must be truth to the old adage "He is thinking with his little head and not with his big head!"

Anonymous said...

I too usually check it but never compare it with po*n stars.

John Jason said...

that's adorable. In fact there are natural ways to increase size if you are worried about it.