Monday, August 31, 2015

Headache



All weekend, I have had a terrible headache.  It started Friday night and has been so bad, I've barely been able to sleep.  The only time I was able to sleep was when I took the maximum dose of my medicine.

Since I started my new headache treatments in March, the headaches have come with less frequency. I think I told y'all that I'd had a chronic cluster headache that lasted from November to March.  By mid-April, the headache had stopped completely and I was down to one headache every week or so, and even those were less intense than the worst of the never-ending headache that I had been experiencing. The one I have experienced this weekend has been pretty bad and has been accompanied with nausea.

I'm pretty sure this is just stress, and hopefully it will be better today.  I'm also hoping for some news on the results of my job interview this week.  My fingers are still crossed, and I continue to pray for me to get this job.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Sending stress-relieving thoughts your way, Joe, with fingers crossed on the job front.

Anonymous said...

I have heard that eating a slice of raw ginger root will help with severe headaches.

Unknown said...

I've suffered on and off with headaches in my life. Something that would really help me was when my partner would give me a neck and temple massage. Maybe you could ask BF to do so or go to a person that gives professional massages.

I can understand the stress of making a life changing move as you are. Just hope it all works out for the best.