Saturday, August 8, 2015

Moment of Zen: Backsides





This post is for Susan and all the backside connoisseurs out there.  Susan commented the other day on my post "#FreeTheBacon" about more male nudity in Hollywood, "No negative response here, Joe, although I do admit to being more of a backside connoisseur. :-)" So am I.  Clothed, exposed, or totally nude, the male backside, especially a nice rounded one, is a thing of beauty.  There is one thing I've learned about male behinds, just because a man doesn't look like he has much back there when wearing pants, those little skinny behinds can be just as beautiful.

FYI, my job interview seemed to have gone pretty well.  I'll just have to wait and see if I was what they were looking for.  Hopefully, I will know sometime next week.


4 comments:

Michael Dodd said...

Here's hoping. And I will let you interpret that however you wish. ;-)

Susan said...

OMG, Joe. You're killing me here! :-) Thanks for the delightful visuals! And more than that, so happy you are pleased with the interview. *fingers crossed*






Unknown said...

Great! All the way around!!!

Peace <3
Jay

Mistress Maddie said...

Hi Professor!!!! I have found your blog from Bob over at I Should be Laughing, and must say have enjoyed reading your post now for two hours! I love your blog and will be back, since you have my attention with those fine butts!!! I too love a nice bubble! Take Care.