Friday, December 7, 2018

Drag Shows


Tonight I’m going to a drag show. The last time I went to a drag show, nobody showed up for it. In fact, it was supposed to be an after Pride party, and only a dozen people showed up. The drag show was so bad and one drag queen was so drunk she fell off the stage. Shirley Vine was supposed to perform, but by intermission, everyone had left except my friend and me. So we left too. It was pitiful. Hopefully, this won’t be the same way. Vermont’s most famous drag queens are the House of LeMay. Sadly, they are not expected to be there, but I wish they would be. The LeMay Sisters are a real treat to see. Tonight’s show is supposed to be a holiday spectacular. I love drag shows and am really looking forward to tonight.

5 comments:

RB said...

How far are you from Montreal? You'd probably have better luck with the drag show there.

Joe said...

RB, I've been to Montreal for drag shows. It's only 2 hours away, but most of their drag shows are in French. I don't speak French very well.

Mistress Maddie said...

What a shame. An after pride drag show and no one there. And I adore the LeMays....there legends in the northeast with their camp and chartiy.

BosGuy said...

So how was it?

Joe said...

The drag show last night was fabulous. The DJ was hot and the drag queens were pretty good. I loved Nikki Champagne. She was quite wonderful and even hugged our necks as we left. Hopefully, she’ll be coming to the local library for a drag queen story hour.