Sunday, August 11, 2019

Love Only


For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?  And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? (KJV) ( Matthew 5:46-47 ) 

As God's people, we are representatives of the difference He has made in our lives.  If we behave the way nonbelievers do, how does this glorify God?  It’s often difficult and ironic to love those who have hurt you in some way, whether it’s a coworker or even your father or mother.  However, it's amazing how much peace comes to you when you learn to replace resentment with love.  


1 comment:

JiEL said...

I'm not quite sure that your sentence ("If we behave the way nonbelievers do, how does this glorify God? ") when I see HATE coming from the ones named «believers» in many religions, Christians included.

Seems that LOVE isn't only the main value of RELIGIOUS ones.

For what glorifies «GOD» is for me something that has nothing to do with believers or not. GOD is greater than our small brain can understand and any LOVE coming from ANY human being glorifies HIM.

I know that you're very «religious» man but what I see coming from your country «God Bless America» I'm not really sure LOVE is part of some of your people now a days.

GUNS and HATE seems to have replaced the main value of some of your very «white Christians» in USA.

Sorry but that is what I think.

PS. I know that many Americans are REAL good people but they're drowned by those BAD ones..