Sunday, December 29, 2019

Show Kindness



He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker: but he that honoureth him hath mercy on the poor. (KJV) ( Proverbs 14:31 ) 

As the new year approaches, it is important that we take this message to heart. God cares about the poor, oppressed, and needy. He is a God of justice. We please our Maker when we show kindness to those in need. Find one practical way to show compassion towards someone in your life today. So in the new year, I hope we will all show more kindness than last year. Some are already kind beyond words, but I don’t think we can ever be too kind.

2 comments:

Jão said...

I totally agree with you.
We need to show and express more our gratitude in the little things we have and in the bonds we share with others.

JiEL said...

This is touching me a lot because I'm met a nice 44yo man on December 19.
He is nice but very in a bad life position.
Divorced since 2 years and living without a good job.
So, he's in a bad economic position.

Few days ago he told me not to be able to have a decent meal and is feeding on ONE table spoon of peanut butter a day for weeks.
Nicolas is that kind of man with a university degree and looking for a decent job.

So, three days ago, I told him to come at my place to give him some good food and more, a shoulder to rely on and take time to recharge his «batteries».

Sometime, it's more rewarding to give than to receive gifts of life.

I'm not rich but I surely can help someone in such bad times of their life.

Christmas Spirit is all about sharing ALL.

I maybe not the most religious Catholic man but I try to put in my life the MAIN Law of God which is LOVE, CHARITY and HOPE.