Friday, August 23, 2013

TGIF


It's the end of the second week of school.  So far things seem to be going well, and the students are responding well with my new "I'm not taking any of your crap" attitude.  So tonight, I plan on getting my drink on with friends.  The question is: should I drink Vodka or Beer?  I will probably go for beer, but I haven't totally decided, vodka goes down too smoothly, especially when it's mixed with something and I might have too much.  I always stick to only one type of drink a night, so that I don't get a hangover or get sick.  No matter what I drink, I plan on having a good time.

3 comments:

silvereagle said...

Do just like your model here...shower in the beer and then get the Absolut Vodka from between his legs, and then...... well, whatever!

Anonymous said...

have a GREAT weekend

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for school to start so the craziness will STOP!!!! Glad your first two weeks have gone well. I think I'd go for beer to just relax with, something good and strong like a Pale Ale or a nice hard cider would be awesome!

Peace <3
Jay