Monday, August 19, 2013

I've Got Nothing


I racked my brain all night last night trying to come up with a post for today.  I came up with nothing, but this nice picture.  I remember thinking yesterday morning that I had come up with a great idea for a post, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was.  I guess it must not have been that great.  Oh, well...I hope you guys have a wonderful Monday.  I'm hoping that mine will go well.  My computer at school has died (apparently, the motherboard went bad), so hopefully I can get another one soon, even if it is just a temporary fix until the school can get me something else.

6 comments:

Bob said...

'Tis a nice photo.
That's something! =)

dl.miley said...

Ohhh Myyy!

Anonymous said...

Yum yum.

Peace <3
Jay

brotherdoc said...

And he's got nothing on!

silvereagle said...

OH! But does your man in the photo have plenty of EVERYTHING!!!

Travis R said...

nice legs