Sunday, February 17, 2019

Who Argue


Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? (KJV) ( Isaiah 45:9 ) 

How do you treat God when things in your life don't go according to your plan? Do you argue with Him using logic, blame, or coercion? Maybe you thought you would have had kids at your age, or perhaps a loved one was supposed to be on the earth longer. Your Creator is all powerful and all knowing. Is your faith strong enough to trust in His power and His divinity? 

Quite honestly, I don't know if mine always is. What about you?


1 comment:

JiEL said...

I'm 68yo and Christain, Catholic but not really practicing.
But I always try to maintain the main God's law of Love and Charity.

All over my life, call it God's plan or Destiny, I've always been confident that things would
get better even in the worst moment of my life and there were a lot.

What I want to express is that even when I was in the lowest bad times if my life God sent me an angel to help me go through with less damage.

The new angel coming in my life and it happened on Valentine's Day evening, was my Kevin, 20yo that came to visit me. Must say that LOVE was in the air and well shared too.
I'm not saying more but after being single since 2012 and desperate to experience LOVE again, Kevin did a miracle.


God or Destiny, we have to never lose hope because it's always going to be better if you give chance to those two to take action.
For sure, as we say in French: "Aides-toi et le ciel t'aidera."
(Help yourself and the Haven will help you.)