Thursday, February 14, 2019

Sorry



I’m a bit embarrassed by my rant yesterday. The stress of the week was getting to me. This exhibit has been a monster. It’s the most objects we’ve ever exhibited, and it’s the biggest exhibit we’ve ever had. And yes, I’m tired of feeling sick but I’m much better than I was a month ago. The physical therapy and exercises she gave me have also helped. I’m also embarrassed at how tired I’ve felt the last few weeks. Yesterday, I fell asleep at my desk for at least 30 minutes. I know because an email I had not seen before I dozed had been sitting there for 33 minutes. My boss either never noticed or was too kind to say anything. I was totally embarrassed nonetheless. Yes, it’s been a rough week.

Oh, and Happy Valentines Day! I hope it’s a lovely one for you.

4 comments:

HuntleyBiGuy said...

Joe, we all have off days. And we need to vent sometimes. This is your outlet to use as you see fit. Rant away!

I hope you have a great Valentine’s Day!

bignate said...

We've all been there. I hope it gets better for you soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Joe! It comes at the very worst time of the year in terms of cold, light deprivation, and stress. As they say (in another context!), "things get better." You have all our support during this bad time, affectionately, Roderick

naturgesetz said...

Happy St. Valentin's Day! Hang in there!