Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Walk in the Woods

Walk in the Woods  by Shyaners

Walking through
the trees with
no where to go.

Seeing all of the
animals scurrying
to and fro.

Thinking about
all that has happened
through my life.

tumblr_lgvypkNsBd1qf57cco1_400Who has come in and
who has gone out.

Having doubts about
my beauty, doubts
about my soul.

Doubts about my
happiness, doubts
about my whole.

Knowing that at
any second it could
all be over and done.

No way to go back and
redo what I regret.

No way to go back and
change the many times
I fret.

All I know is that I can
only live one day at a
time.

Leaving people who
get into my way
sadly behind.

I found this poem when trying to find one that would go with the picture above.  When I came across this poem, I fell in love with.  It is perfect simplicity at its finest.

3 comments:

Amtop1036 said...

Thanks for the poem.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. The picture, I mean. The poem is darn good, too!

Peace <3
Jay

Joe said...

You're welcome, amtop. I'm glad you liked it.

Thanks, Jay.