Saturday, September 20, 2014

Moment of Zen: Procrasturbation



Procrasturbation [pro·cras·tur·ba·tion]: A similar experience to masturbation, it feels good while you're doing it but afterwards you realize that you just did yourself; Doing more pleasurable things in place of less pleasurable ones; Masturbating as a form of procrastination. 

Ex: "I didn't feel like working on my project so, instead, I just laid around procrasturbating." "Your first tip is to avoid procrasturbation." "Man, I love procasturbation!"

I suspect we have all been guilty of procrasturbation at one time or another.  You know you have things to do, but you get that tingling sensation in your penis that says, "I want to play.  Give me a quick solo, and then you can go back to what you're doing."  The only problem is that once you are finished procrasturbating, then you are spent and of you are like me, then you want a nap. Happy procrasturbating!

5 comments:

silvereagle said...

LOVE THIS ONE.....especially on a Saturday morning...and a hot hot photo as well.......

Michael Dodd said...

This got the word-monger in me going. Perhaps eating to postpone something is procrastication. Or avoiding making a decision by running the arguments pro and con over in your head endlessly is procrasdebating.

And I was wondering if one might play with "sate" in some way -- procrastisating, satisfying one appetite in order to avoid dealing with one's lack of satisfaction in another.

Sometimes playing with words is fun, too, for writers. But it can feel good while you're doing it but afterwards you realize that you just diddled your mind and not the keyboard. Like me commenting on this instead of working on the novel! I guess this is mental procrasturbation.

Anonymous said...

Tho a little procasturbation has it's upsides too ��

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, for sure. And the nap is imperative!

Peace <3
Jay

Amanda said...

Who hasn't been guilty of this at one time or another? LOL. :)