Thursday, January 28, 2016

Sleepy



I was so sleepy all day yesterday. In fact, I think just about everyone I talked to was just as sleepy as I was. So I came home and took a nap. Of course, no bap,would be complete without my mother calling and interrupting it. She called to ask about a B&B here in Vermont. I gave her the information and since I couldn't fall back to sleep, I decided to get up and fix dinner. Then I sat and watched the news. All they really wanted to talk about on the news was that Bernie Sanders went to the White House, and Donald Trump was skipping the debate. After the news, I turned off the TV because it seemed like nothing good was on last night. So I went to bed early. In bed by 9 pm and lights out by 10:30 pm.

Hopefully, I won't be as sleepy today. Even my Tazo Awake tea didn't do its job properly. I could still barely stay awake.

3 comments:

silvereagle said...

One reason I ditched the TV several years ago...nothing worth watching on it. Can find what I want on the internet.

Average gay dude said...

Hopefully you feel more energized today, maybe it was due to yesterday's weather? Next time you take a nap, make sure to put that phone on silent! Whenever I take a nap, I play a 30 minute meditation melody on YouTube, to make it as effective as possible. Than I follow it up with green tea lol

Amanda said...

I hope you get the rest you needed! At least the weekend is almost here. :)