Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Holidays

image
Below is one of my favorite Christmas songs from one of my top three favorite Christmas movies: “White Christmas,” “Holiday Inn,” and “Christmas in Connecticut.”
Happy Holidays from “Holiday Inn”
Not the best version of the song, but the only one I could find with scenes from the movie.
What is your favorite Christmas movie?
PS They don’t show “Holiday Inn” much anymore on TV because it covers all the major holidays and during Abraham Lincoln’s Birthday, they sing a song called “Abraham” in black face.  It is actually a part of the plot when they sing in black face, but other than that it is a great holiday movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Often when I do see "Holiday Inn," the "Abraham" scene is cut out.

"Holiday Inn," "It's A Wonderful Life," "Miracle on 34th Street," and "White Christmas" are my favorites.

Interestingly, no one ever thought to cut the drag scene from "White Christmas," LOL!

Joe said...

FFB, you are right, I forgot that they sometimes cut the "Abraham" scene out when on they show it on TV these days. BTW, thank God they never took out the drag scene in "White Christmas" that's one of my favorite parts.