Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday


About a month ago, I had to have a chest x-ray and they made me take out my nipple piercing. I was unable to get it back in, mainly because I was so sick. I never did get it put back in and now it’s grown back together. I am off today, mainly because I have a doctor’s appointment this morning and I wanted another day to recover from last weekend. Besides, I want to get my nipple re-pierced and a three-day weekend is a good time to do it. So this afternoon I plan to get my nipple pierced. Then I plan to go and get some CBD oil that might help my headaches. If all goes well tomorrow, it should be a good day. I have a long list of things to discuss with my doctor but I’m hoping it will all lead to a good outcome.

1 comment:

RB said...

Get some CBD gummy bears!