Saturday, January 18, 2014

Moment of Zen: A Favorite


There have not been a lot of moments of zen this week, because of the death of my aunt, missing my much needed vacation/cruise, and going back to school early.  Because of the misery of this week, I wanted this week's moment of zen to be one of my favorite pictures.  I used this picture once before on this blog in a different context, but I love it for many different reasons and just wanted to share it.  I find it so incredibly sexy.  I don't know if I can describe why I find it sexy: maybe it's the tattoo, maybe it's the perfect little nipple surrounded by just a bit of hair, maybe it's the blond underarm hair, or the freckles, or that he's not too muscular, the other guy's hand on his shoulder, or maybe it's all of the above. I just know that I find it incredibly sexy and it brightens my week to look back on my earlier post with this picture and remember all the subtleties of this picture that make it a moment of zen especially after a particularly dreadful week.

5 comments:

naturgesetz said...

I think you're right. The nipple is perfect, and so are the skin and the shape of the pectoral. The hand adds interest. The tattoo is extremely clever, and, on reflection, I realize that the effect would be ruined if he ever got another, so there is a near certainty that this guy won't ruin his appearance by getting a lot more.

RB said...

Thanks. I never thought of a tattoo as a preppy thing to do....until I saw this one.

silvereagle said...

Yes----the polo player....and right where it would be on his pull over shirt that just came off.....you know there is a smile on his face and on the face of the friend as well....just as there is on each of us!!! And they will likely share more smiles before long.

Enjoy the weekend, cold weather and all!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool picture. I remember it from before.

Hope things settle down and get back to normal. And if you need a vacation, cruise up this way!

Peace <3
Jay

Amanda said...

Lovely picture! I'm sorry you've had such a hard week. But, things will hopefully move up from here. *hugs*