Friday, January 10, 2014

The Key to Success


Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
The way to success with me is for a man to have a hairy chest like this guy, though a smooth or lightly hairy chest is nice also.  All joking aside, do what makes you happy.  With everything that's been going on with my aunt and with HRH the last few weeks, I need a little happiness.  I will be even more happy if I can bring a healthy HRH home from the vet today.  I've missed her terribly, and I will miss her next week, but she will be in good hands while I'm gone.  However, no matter what, I expect to find some happiness while I'm on my cruise next week.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Keeping you, your family, and of course HRH in my prayers and sending positive, healing vibes. Do enjoy your cruise and come back with some juicy stories to tell us! And, it's so true to do what makes you happy. No one is promised tomorrow so we should all appreciate and enjoy all the opportunities and life we have. :)

Anonymous said...

HRH will be fine, and I hope your aunt does well, too. YOU have a good time for sure!!!

Peace <3
Jay

silvereagle said...

Joe Blow --- GO GO GO and ENJOY yourself next week in what should be a warm setting for some fantastic relaxation....Enjoy the sights, including the men on the ship, and have a blast!!!