Thursday, April 30, 2020

Migraines Again



For the past several days, I’ve had a migraine that waxed and waned in intensity. It seems to be worse in the evening. Maybe today will be better, but as I was deciding what to write about last night, I just couldn’t think straight. (LOL, I’m gay, I never think straight.) Headaches often make my mind foggy and hard to concentrate, that’s how it was last night. I just couldn’t think of anything to write about.

An inspirational quote for today:

You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.

Tom Hiddleston


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Joe, Yes, the lock down is getting increasingly stressful and unpleasant. I know how yo feel and I wish I could do something - but alas! no. My advantage is sharing the ordeal with someone else, my wife in my case. Roderick