Thursday, April 25, 2019

New York, New York


I’m on my way to New York City. I am so excited. Not only do I get to see one of my dearest friends, but I get to go to New York for the first time. I’ve been wanting to go since I moved to Vermont, and everyone keeps telling me I should go. So, now I’m going. I’m really looking forward to seeing the Met. There will be no Broadway shows this time. Hopefully, there will be next time when we come back in June. This time, the main reason for going is to check out the site of our traveling exhibit which will be there in a June. It’s not all play and no work. There will definitely be some work involved.

4 comments:

HuntleyBiGuy said...

Enjoy the trip and find some time to relax and experience the city.

Mistress Maddie said...

My job takes me to nyc alot. I always enjoy the city after work just visited the Hudson Yards section...and the Vessel. Very cool. Have a good time.

Anonymous said...

Joe,
Have a great time in the city.
Plan for more fun in June.

Alexander

Dylan said...

I love NYC! I visited for the first time on my senior trip five years ago. I'm returning this year as a faculty sponsor for the senior trip (I'm a HS Economics Teacher.). I can't wait!