Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Another Migraine

With temperatures plunging from 63 degrees yesterday to 26 degrees today as a storm front moves through, it was no surprise for me that I developed a migraine last night and that said migraine is still with me this morning. I had really bad photophobia last night, and it’s not much better this morning, so thankfully, it is raining so the sun won’t be out and it should be a full gray day. It’s strange: the rain caused my migraine, but I’m thankful for the rain because it will keep it from being a bright, sunshiny day. It’s definitely a catch-22.

4 comments:

bobbert said...

Wishing you well buddy, regards always
🇬🇧 Gay Bob

Anonymous said...

¡Ojalá este día lluvioso y gris deje en ti un alivio en tu migraña y puedas descansar!
Por cierto el chico de la foto en la cama es precioso, yo le amo.

Ángel

RB said...

Do you have blackout curtains so you can rest in total darkness?

Joe said...

RB, I had blackout curtains at my old apartment, but not at this one. My blinds do a good job of keeping out light.