Thursday, September 12, 2024

Sleepy

I really did not want to get out of bed this morning. I would love to just crawl back into bed and shut out the rest of the world today. It’s not because I’m depressed or anything. I’m just sleepy. 

I have a bit of a headache which has seemed to get worse since I’ve been awake. Hopefully, it will improve. I have an appointment next week for another Botox treatment. I can tell it’s time. I’ve basically had a migraine since last Thursday. I got some relief yesterday because my migraine was minimal, but that has not been the norm for the past week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posée en odalisque masculine de la séduction à Marrakech ou une pute dans un bordel homosexual à Paris.
-Beau Mec

RB said...

Are you on prep? I wonder if that's contributing to your symptoms?