Nearly halfway there. I’ll be glad when I can finally call this workweek finished. There’s nothing particularly bad about this week; it’s just been busy and tiring, and I’m already looking forward to the weekend.
I really did not want to get out of bed this morning, and thankfully, Isabella let me sleep in a little later than usual. Eventually, though, I had to drag myself out of bed and get the day started.
It’s mornings like this when standing in front of the coffee maker feels like an exercise in patience. You’re barely awake, staring at it and wondering how something that normally takes less than a minute can possibly take this long. Surely, coffee should understand that some mornings are emergencies and brew accordingly.
Eventually, though, it finishes, and I have that glorious first cup of coffee in my hand. Suddenly, getting through the rest of the morning seems at least a little more possible.
Now I just need the rest of the workweek to hurry along as quickly as I wish the coffee maker would.
2 comments:
Isabella seems less unyielding in the morning these days.
If the work week has been busy count your blessing. There’s nothing worse than a week that drags on into the next week.
Post a Comment